Sunday, January 9, 2011

IVF

So now I am playing the waiting game... I really am one of the most impatient people I know and having to wait to do things really is such a pain in my bottom!

So next week hopefully I will start jabbing my chubby belly with needles.. lots of needles.. Did I tell you I have a phobia of needles? Thankfully its not as bad as it used to be I atleast do not faint any longer when I come across one! After speaking to the Fertility Nurse last week my ovaries are apparently tired.. haha.. Well I am 37 years old almost 38! The rest of me isn't feeling that great either! But in all seriousness I am really hoping for a good result first time up as just cannot afford to do it more than once. My husbands brother is loaning us the money from the goodness of his heart (and his wives) so that they can see us with children of our own. I can never express the gratitude I feel over them doing this for us. All said tho.. we do have to pay them back and at this moment in time we are so far behind in everything because of what happened last october we aren't sure if we will ever catch up! (I'll talk about that in a future blog post for sure)

So anyways.. one week to go then it really gets exciting!

tata
Barb!

No comments:

Post a Comment