Thursday, December 30, 2010

And I thought the last time was awhile.... heh.






Well I didn't think I would come back to blogging.. I just felt like I was preaching to the crowd of ' We don't care' heh.. But ah well I'm back for a bit..

The above photo is of my son and daughter a couple of years ago.. My daughter is now 16 and my son almost 14. Wow! So just when they are getting all grown up my husband of 10 years and I have decided we are going to try and hopefully succeed at IVF. Are we a bit crazy? Uhhuh... :) But we are both still younger.. (him more then I) and heck I have alot of newly acquired things that I would love to teach a younger one and practice a whole new different method of parenting.. I think it may be nice to raise a child being that bit older..

Anyways we start hopefully on the 16th of january with all the wonderful needles and pill popping.. I find out on the 4th of january how to do it and thankfully my 16 year old has decided to come with me so she can help give me the shots as I am really not sure how I am going to stab myself every single day for 10 days! My husband sadly cannot says he cannot give me pain.. Tho snoring all night every night so I don't get a decent sleep does NOT fall into that category... ha ha ha.

So now I am just focusing on that part of our lives and hopefully moving on to a new and wonderful 2011. WE have had a pretty crappy year this 2010 so just crossing my fingers and toes that we start off on the right foot!

1 comment: