Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Money

I really hate that I rely on money to see me through the day.. the week.. all the time.. It sucks that we had to buy everything all over again and its really a slow money melting time.
WE are trying to get our drivers licenses together but cant seem to find the money for the driving lessons.. then the tests.. then the car.. then rego.. Its endless.. I get so frustrated with it sometimes I just want to curl up and shake my fist at someone.. Hmm.. I do do that anyways.. poor hubby!
My little cousin is doing better in critical but stable condition still sounds pretty scary to me I am so impressed with her momma.. she is a very strong lady to be able to go through this. I was pretty lucky with both my kids..
Anyways .. lets stop with the shaking of fists and sadness right now!
Tonight I make mushroom pot pies and banana bread! Yay!... oh.. and my daughter suddenly decided she needs to become a vegan...:/... I think that is great really I do but we all just started eating meat again.. hahaha.. I guess hubs and I will finish what I just bought today at the butchers.. (Thats what made her change her mind.. haha) and we will go vegetarian again and she will follow the path of a vegan. I will do everything in my power to help her out.
Letting her leaf through my Vegan with a Vengeance cookbook and Veganomicon and 500 Vegan recipes so we can start making some wonderful dishes.. you know with my millions of dollars.. haha..
The worst part is.. she works at KFC.. poor kid.
Anyways I'll post pictures tomorrow of our wonderful feast and I will continue to go through organic seed catalogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment