Thursday, January 28, 2010

Finding Veggie food in a little country town!

Dear Sanitarium company,

I would like to ask you why its so hard to find alot of your newer products in my little town here in rural Victoria? Its very frustrating to say the least as we don't have a vehicle to travel to a bigger town even to find it there!
I want these!! Please send some to my little tiny town and tell me about it so I can go and buy a case of them.. and please let them be a bit cheaper then the sausages that I normally by as it can get pretty pricey trying to make up meals for a house full of veggie heads!

So yes thank you and maybe the internet gods will let you in on this!

Barbara.

Sigh - I am adding the link but apparently it is not meant to be.. http://www.vegiedelights.com.au/products/sausages/sundried-tomato-kalamata-olive-gourmet-vegie-sausages.aspx so there it is.. hopefully I cannot get in trouble for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment